You can use Web Hooks to push information to various services. Here's how to do it with Campfire:
- Sign into your Admin Console
- Click "Settings" in the Admin Header → Choose "Integrations" from the drop down menu.
- Scroll down to the bottom and find and click the Campfire button in the Service Hooks section
You'll be presented with a few dialog boxes. Here's how to fill them out:
- Auth token - you can get this from your Campfire account (sample URL: https://SUBDOMAIN.campfirenow.com/member/edit)
- Subdomain - whatever your Campfire account name is (i.e. SUBDOMAIN.camfirenow.com)
- Room ID - which Campfire chat room you'd like to push this information to
Please note that you can control which data gets sent by checking the boxes in the last section.
Make sure to click Create to save your new integration!