If you're interested in our iOS SDK, you're probably wondering what the user's experience looks like. Here's a quick walkthrough of our SDK. It can differ slightly based on whether you're using Helpdesk, Feedback or Full Service and how you implement the code. For this article, we'll show you the standard SDK with a Full Service site.
Main Landing Page with the SDK
Giving Feedback in the SDK
Helpdesk in the SDK
The Helpdesk includes the ticketing system and Instant Answers. It doesn't have a full Knowledge Base that users can simply browse, though.
Common iOS SDK Questions
1. How do I use the iPhone/iPad SDK?
- Go to Settings → Channels → Scroll down to iOS apps → Click "Add iOS app."
- Read our iOS SDK app documentation
- No. While we ask for an "iTunes Applicate ID," we don't require it.
3. Do you have an Android SDK?
- No, we don't at this time. However, we do have an idea on our Forum. Vote here for an Android SDK.
- Yes. You can use it with Full Service, and Helpdesk Only accounts.
- Yes. You have several sign in options for the SDK. Be sure to reference our documentation, especially the API section.
- They will show under iOS
7. Can I create a rule for tickets submitted via the SDK?
- No, not at this time. The only "Channels" option in Rules is the Widget (which combines all Widgets and the SDK). If you would like to see us add more granular settings for this, you can vote for the idea here.