If you already have your account set up, you've probably seen the Leaderboard (odometer) in the Admin Header. So what does it do?
Friendly Competition Among Admins
Customer support can be a challenging job, and it's easy to lose track of how much you're actually accomplishing.
The leaderboard awards points based on how many replies an Admin makes, their quick replies, and how many Kudos they receive from customers.
It also shows everyone's scores in comparison to one another. This can add a bit of friendly competition and an element of fun.
Admins Get Points for Three Things
- Replies: Each time you answer a ticket you get 1
- Quick Replies: Quick replies are tickets you respond to in the first hour. You get 3 points for each
- Kudos: When a customer receives your response, at the bottom is a link that reads:
When a customer clicks that link, you get a Kudo. Each Kudo is worth 15 points.
Types of Leaders:
- Point Leader: The Admin with the highest combined total of points.
- Kudos Leader: The Admin with the highest Kudo's score.
- Quick Reply
Leader: The Admin with the highest number of Quick Replies.
- This Week: Scores and results for the last seven days.
- This Month: Scores for the current month. This is what's shown by default in the header.
- Last Month: This is helpful if you want to compare scores between months.
- All Time: Only current Admins are shown in the "All Time" list.
Why did my point total drop to "0"?
Other Knowledge Base Articles You Might Enjoy:
- What's the difference between an agent, admin and owner?
- How do I add a contact to a Ticket, and how does it work?
- How do I set tickets to be unassigned by default?