On your UserVoice portal page, there is a home link that points to your website. If the link is not showing or you need to update the URL, we'll walk you through how.
- Log into the Admin Console and click the icon in the bottom left corner.
- Click "General Settings"
- Scroll down and click on "Account, billing, and usage"
- You'll see "Organization Name & Website"
- Click "Edit"
Your "Organization Name" will be the link text. The "Organization URL" will be the actual link to your website.
You Might Find Helpful:
- Setting up your UserVoice Site
- Set up your own URL (domain) for your UserVoice account
- Advanced custom design settings