An admin user is anyone who has access to the back end of your UserVoice account or is licensed to use the Contributor Sidebar.
You may need to remove an admin from your account, and we'll walk you through how to do it.
- Log into your UserVoice account. You must be signed in as the Owner to remove an admin.
- Click the Users icon in the left-hand menu.
- Search for the user, or use the filter at the top to filter by License Type (Full Access, Support-Only, or Contributor).
- Click on the name of the admin that you want to remove.
- Click "Edit Permissions".
- Click "Revoke Access".