"The email address you entered is either incorrect or does not have the necessary permissions. See our troubleshooting guide here."
Here are common reasons for this problem:
Entering the wrong email address
- Make sure you are signing in with the email address that the admin invitation email was sent to.
- Double check you are typing the email address correctly.
You aren't a user who has access to the admin console
- Only account owners and admins can access the admin console.
- These are individuals who manage billing, respond to feedback and support tickets, and update knowledge base articles.
- If you think you should be an admin, you can contact the account owner who can grant you the correct permissions.
- In the admin console, click the "Settings" icon.
- You'll be on the "General" tab. Scroll down and click "Users and permissions".
- "Contributors" wont have access to the admin console ,and you can see outstanding invites under "Invited."
Q: Why does the password field disappear?
A: If the password field disappears, that means the profile for that email address does not have a password set up. This usually happens when you enter a wrong email address, or your email address has not been invited as an admin on the account.