"The email address you entered is either incorrect or does not have the necessary permissions. See our troubleshooting guide here."
Here are common reasons for this:
Entering the wrong email address
- Make sure you are signing in with the email address that the admin invitation email was sent to.
- Double check you are typing the email address correctly.
You aren't a user who has access to the admin console
- Only account owners and admins can access the admin console.
- These are individuals who manage billing, respond to feedback or support tickets, and update knowledge base articles.
- If you think you should be an admin, you can contact the account owner who can grant you the correct permissions.
- In the admin console, click the icon in the bottom left-hand corner to access your settings. [If you're on an older version of UV, your settings will be accessed from the admin header]
- Choose "General"
- Scroll down and click "Users and Permissions"
- "Contributors" wont have access to the admin console, and you can see outstanding invites under "Invited."
Q: Why does the password field disappear?
A: If the password field disappears, that means the profile for that email address does not have a password set up. This usually happens when you enter a wrong email address, or your email address has not been invited as an admin on the account.