- They are sent to the account owner's email address at the time of billing.
- Account owners can access past invoices in Settings.
To Access Settings:
- Click the icon in the bottom left corner
- Click "General"
- Click “Account, billing and usage"
- Scroll down and you’ll see links to your invoices at the bottom of the page.
[If you’re on an old version of UV, your settings will be accessed from the admin header.]Note: Credit card billing was only available for our legacy plans/product.
Q. Can you send me a copy of my invoice?A. No, not at this time, but you can access past invoices as outlined above.
Q. Can credit card invoices be sent to another email address?
A. No, invoices can only be sent to the account owner. If you would like to see this changed, add your support to this idea on our forum.
Q. My account is deleted, what can I do?
A. Unfortunately, we do not have a way to resend invoices for deleted accounts.
Q. Can I get a copy of my invoice in another format?
A. We are not able to modify the format of credit card invoices. They are generated automatically by our system. If you would like to see this changed, add your support to this idea on our forum.