If you're hitting pain points with billing your credit card, we recommend the following for resolving the issue.
Says My Credit Card Failed
If you got an email saying the charge to your card failed, this means we tried the card you have on file in UserVoice, and your bank denied the charge.
You will want to reach out to your bank to determine why they declined the charge. If they have questions for us, let us know.
Q: Is there a grace period?
A: You have 7 days from the first time we tried the card before the account is deactivated.
Not Saving My Credit Card Information
If you're entering your credit card information, and it's giving you an error, this often caused by a browser or network issue.
We recommend the following:
- Try an incognito window in Chrome (video). This prevents cookies, cache or extensions from interfering with the app.
- If you're on an office network, try on a home or other network. Sometimes firewalls and network settings can block our billing system from running.
Q: Where do I see, update or add my credit card information in UserVoice?
A: Log in as the Owner on the account, and go to Settings.
To Access Settings:
- Click the icon in the bottom left corner
- Click General
- Click Account, billing and usage
- Scroll down and click Payment Method
[If you’re on an old version of UV, your settings will be accessed from the admin header.]
Q: Can I pay via invoice?
A: There is a $2,388 annual minimum for invoice billing.
Q: Can I change who the invoice emails are sent to?
A: Emails can only be sent to the Owner on the account. If you would like to see us add more options, support the idea on our forum.