When users submit a ticket, they'll receive an auto-reply email thanking them for their ticket. You can delete this auto-reply, or customize the message.
- Click on "Settings"
- Click the "General" tab
- Scroll and click down to "Ticket fields, queues and rules"
- Click "Ticket Rules."
- By default, your UserVoice site already has a generic auto reply in place.
- Click "Edit" to change the auto reply.
- Click "Add a new rule" to create a new auto reply.
You can send auto-replies based on which...
- Support queue the ticket is assigned to
- Admin the ticket is assigned to
- Ticket field is selected
Do auto-replies support HTML formatting? Not at this time, but we do have an idea about adding this feature. Be sure to check it out and add your thoughts.
Other Articles You Might Find Helpful:
- Create rules for incoming tickets
- Set up and use ticket fields
- Set tickets to be unassigned by default