In this article, we will outline what's possible with our auto-reply feature. If you are looking for additional functionality, please share your ideas on our ticketing idea forum. This is the best channel for communicating your feature requests to our product team.
Set up an Auto-Reply
By default, when users submit a ticket, they'll receive an auto-reply email thanking them for their ticket. You can delete this auto-reply or customize the message from your settings.
- Click the icon in the bottom left corner [If you’re on an old version of UV, your settings will be accessed from the admin header.]
- Click the "General" tab
- Scroll and click "Ticket fields, queues, and rules"
- Click "Ticket Rules"
- Click "Edit" to change the auto-reply
- Click "Add a new rule" to create a new auto-reply.
You can send auto-replies based on which...
- Support queue the ticket is assigned to
- Admin the ticket is assigned to
- Ticket field is selected
A: Not at this time, but we do have an idea about adding this feature. Be sure to check it out and add your thoughts.
Q: Looking for more feature options?
A: View and vote for top created ideas, or share your own on our ticketing forum. This is the best channel for communicating your feature requests to our product team.
You Might Find Helpful:
- Create rules for incoming tickets
- Set up and use ticket fields
- Set tickets to be unassigned by default