Each Admin can set his or her preferred language. Here’s how:
First, you must confirm that the desired language has a completed admin console translation on https://translate.uservoice.com. Next....
1. Sign in to the Admin Console
2. Click the icon in the bottom left corner [If you’re on an old version of UV, your settings will be accessed from the admin header.]
3. On the "General" tab, navigate to "Language and timezone"
4. Here, select the desired language(s) and save.
5. Click "Settings" and then click "My Profile" or click the "avatar" icon in the upper left.
6. Select your desired language (this setting only changes the Admin Console language, and is set for each Admin individually)
I Don't See My Language Listed
If your language isn't listed, it means we don't have a translation for it yet. All our translations are user maintained at translate.uservoice.com.
For each language listed you'll see two sets of translations: End Users translations and Admin Console translations. Click on the Admin Console link to see the progress of the translation or to help with the translation work.