Add Custom Fields
Custom Fields allow you to add any data to a feature like impact ratings, development effort, links to mockups, etc... The numeric custom fields can be used in Scores.
- Click the gear icon to the right -> Click the "Feature Custom Fields" tab -> Click "Create Custom Field."
- You can create a custom field that is text, multi-line text, number, timestamp or boolean.
- To add a Custom Field to a feature, click on the feature -> Click "Edit feature" -> Enter the correct value for the Custom Field.
Segment Users, Accounts, and MRR
With Segments, you can filter supporting User and Accounts to see how many of your ‘target’ users and accounts want a feature based on criteria specific to your business.
- Click the gear icon to the right -> Click the "Segment" tab -> Click "Create a Segment" at the top.
- Choose the Properties (aka filters) for your Segment. You can create filters around MRR, account names, user type etc...
- MRR, Account and User columns will now be created for your new Segment on the Features page.
- Click the gear icon on the right -> Click the "Scores" tab -> Click "Create a new Score."
- You will then be able to name your Score and create a formula based on your Custom Fields and Segments outlined above.
- Once you've created your Scores, you can sort based on the values.
Q: Do internal teams see Custom Fields, Segments and Scores when I share my roadmap?
A: You will need to have passed us account data on your users to use this part of Features. It's as simple as uploading a CSV template. Learn more.