Sign into the back of your UserVoice account (i.e. xyz.uservoice.com/admin)
Click your avatar in the left-hand menu
You’ll arrive on the “Notifications Page” and be given a list of options to choose from.
- All Moderation Requests: Be notified of all comments and ideas awaiting approval.
- All New Suggestions: Be updated whenever someone makes a new suggestion.
- All New Comments: Be informed of new forum comments, so you can keep track of what your customers are saying. Comment notifications will go out 10 minutes after the comment is made, to give the end-user time to make any changes to their comment.
- All New Notes: Keep track of notes Admins are making on different ideas.
- All Status Updates: Follow status updates for ideas, even if you’re not handling them.
- Receive live status changes, admin responses.
- Receive comment updates. Comment notifications will go out 10 minutes after the comment is made, to give the end-user time to make any changes to their comment.
- Daily Digest: A daily digest of activity. Very helpful if you want to be able to quickly scan what’s going on with your web portal.
- UserVoice Newsletter: We email you about new features, special deals, and best practices once a month (so no overloading your inbox).
Choose the options that meet your needs, and then click save settings. You can change your Admin notification settings at any time.
Q. How do I set up notifications per forum?
A. This article walks through how to set this up. You will need to be on a UserVoice 3.0 plan to use our per forum and custom notifications option.
Q. How does a contributor get notified of suggestion statuses?
A.This article walks through how contributors get notified. You will need contributor licenses to use these notifications.