To export your data as a user, please follow these steps:
- Go to the UserVoice site's URL (i.e. xxxx.uservoice.com)
- Click "Sign in" in the top right corner
- Log in with your email address and password (if you have a password set up)
- Once logged in, click "Settings" under your username
- Scroll down and click the link to export your data.
You will receive an email from no-reply@ with a copy of all content you have submitted to UserVoice.
If you have profiles on multiple UserVoice accounts, you will need to do an export on each account.
Q: How do I get a list of all UserVoice sites I have a profile on?
A: Go to http://app.uservoice.com/forgot_site, enter your email address, and you will receive an email from a no-reply@ address that includes all UserVoice accounts you have an end user profile on.
Q: How do I delete my profile on a UserVoice account?
Q: I exported my data, but didn't receive the email?
A: Please check your spam folder and all other filters on your email account. Often, users have filters catching the emails.