Navigating the New UI
Updates to Existing Features
Viewing and Filtering Ideas
- View and filter ideas across all forums and for certain time frames. Learn more.
- Grant and remove license permissions from the user's grid.
- Filter users by license type or end user status.
- Contributor Sidebar: Your admins or internal team members (when you purchase contributor licenses) can capture feedback on behalf of end users and connect them to ideas. Learn more.
- JIRA Integration: Just like you can with our VSTS integration, you can now link ideas or features to JIRA tickets or create a new JIRA ticket from within UserVoice. Learn more.
- Custom Views and Notifications for Forums: Admins can create custom views for the forums and ideas views, and receive notifications on ideas within those views. Learn more.
- Feedback Analysis Report: See how many users are leaving feedback on your forums, and through which channels you receive feedback. Learn more.
- Labels: Tag ideas with internal labels only admins can see and use, to help you categorize ideas internally. Learn more.
- Accounts Page: If you’re using Account Traits, you can now view a list of accounts along with their ideas and users connected to those accounts. Learn more.
- Custom User and Account Traits: If you’re using User and/or Account traits, you can now pass custom traits. Learn more.
- Segments: You have multiple users, but not all users may have an equal voice as you consider features for your roadmap. Create segments around user and account traits to see what is most important to the customer segments you’re targeting. Learn more.
- Roadmap: Create Features for things your Product Team is considering, link relevant ideas to them, use Scores and Segments to prioritize your roadmap and then share internally to get feedback. Learn more.
- Analysis Export: Export ideas, and supporters on those ideas so your BI Team can do advanced analysis. Learn more.