The sync is a managed service (we do the heavy lifting for you). If you would like to sign up to the service, follow the instructions on your Integrations settings page. Availability is subject to your plan type.
- Dynamics (Cloud)
Before You Get Started
- We require credentials to be supplied that give us read-only API access to the Contact & Account object fields you would like included in the sync. HubSpot and Pipedrive require Admin credentials.
- You will be required to fill out a field mapping table, informing UserVoice which fields from your external system you would like mapped to ones that exist in your UserVoice instance. This will be provided upon requesting the sync service.
- The Contact and Account syncs are exclusive of one another. A lookup is not performed to determine which Contacts or Accounts to sync; however, you have the option to supply us with conditions to determine which Contact and Account traits to sync. The fields that the conditions require must be accessible through the Salesforce Contact and Account objects, individually.
- For Salesforce, the sync will be processed once a day by default (varying frequency is available by request). HubSpot and Pipedrive sync weekly (with lower frequencies available).
- The sync is in partnership with Tray.io, a cloud-based software integration platform for automators. See their security info here.
How to Get Started
- Analysis Export
- Accounts Page and How to Use It
- Sync Data to a Data Warehouse using Stitch
A: In the Users and Accounts table. Although you cannot see the raw data in the Suggestions grid, you are able to see an aggregated MRR field, and segment on any of the fields being synched.
Q: My in data UserVoice does not match up with my CRM data. Who do I contact?
A: Your Implementation Engineer via direct email or notify the Implementations Team.
Q: I'm syncing data from another service. Will this override the data I already have?
A: No. Your new data will not override the data that you've already synced, unless the external IDs match (which should not be the case when connecting a new system).
Q: I don't want to sync all of my Contacts and Accounts. Can a subset of them be synced?
A: Yes. You can supply us with conditions to sync your Contact and Account data that limits the sync to a subset. This will be addressed in the kick-off call.
Q: Why don't I see the option for this integration on my account?
A: It may not be included on your current plan. If you're unsure, please reach out to your Account Manager.