- Validate your product decisions with more data
- Increase organizational alignment and understanding of product development priorities
Get Feedback on Roadmap Items
Share your Roadmap
- Click the "Share Roadmap" button in the top right corner and choose who you want to have access to it: Admins, Contributors or anyone from your company email domain. Learn more about setting up and sharing your Roadmap.
- Send out an email to your internal teams with a link to the Roadmap and encourage them to give you feedback.
How Your Internal Teams Give Feedback on the Roadmap
- When an internal team member is viewing a Roadmap item, they will see a link at the bottom that says "Give feedback about this feature..."
- When they click that, they will be prompted to give it a "thumbs up" or "thumbs down" and give additional feedback.
Viewing your Roadmap Feedback
- In the admin console, click a Roadmap Item you want to review feedback for -> Click the "Feedback" tab -> Click the "Roadmap Feedback" filter
- You will be able to see all feedback, along with the "thumbs up" or "thumbs down" and who gave the feedback.