We'll walk you through how to transfer Ownership of your UserVoice account. You must be signed in as the current account Owner to make this change.
- Log into the Admin Console and click the Users icon in the left-hand menu.
- Click "Invite Licensed User".
- Enter the email address of the person you want to invite as the new Owner.
- Choose "Full Access" for License Type.
- Give them access to "Settings—Enabled: Settings, Billing, and Permissions".
- When they accept the invite, they will be an Owner on the account.
- Once they have accepted the invite, the new owner can log in and remove the previous owner.
Note: When adding an admin, you may get a warning that your monthly rate will increase (since you will have 2 admins/owners on the account). If you are planning to delete the other existing admin, please do so right away, and the rate increase will not take effect.
You Might Find Helpful:
- Remove an admin from your account
- Change (update) your credit card information
- Change plans
- The difference between an agent, admin, and owner