We'll walk you through how to transfer Ownership of your UserVoice account.
- Log into the Admin Console and click the Settings icon in the sidebar -> Scroll down and click "Users and Permissions."
- On the Admin page, click "Add user," and enter the new owner's email address. Click "Invite."
- Once you've sent the invite, click the gear icon by the new the new Owner's email address and choose "Edit Permissions"
- Give them access to "Settings—Enabled: Settings, Billing and Permissions.
When they accept the invite, they will be an Owner on the account.
- Once that's done, the new owner can log in and go to Settings → Admins, and click the gear icon across from your username and choose "Remove as admin."
And you're done! You've successfully transferred Ownership of your account.
Note: When adding an admin, you may get a warning that your monthly rate will increase (since you will have 2 admins/owners on the account). If you are planning to delete the other existing admin, please do so right away, and the rate increase will not take effect.
You Might Find Helpful:
- Change (update) your credit card information
- Change plans
- The difference between an agent, admin and owner