- Log into your UserVoice admin console (yoursubdomain.uservoice.com/admin). You must be signed in as the Owner to add an admin.
- Click the Users icon in the left-hand menu
- Click "Invite Licensed User"
- Enter the email address of the admin you want to add, set their permissions, and click "Send Invitations"
- When your new admin receives the email, they will need to click the link to accept the invite and set up their admin profile. If you want to edit or manage your admin's permissions, this article will walk you through how.
Q. How do my admins manage their notifications?
You might find useful:
- Remove an admin from your account
- Managing admins, agents, and internal users on your account
- What is an agent (admin)?
- Change the owner on your account