We will outline what's possible with this feature. If you are looking for additional functionality, please share your ideas on our ticketing idea forum. This is the best channel for communicating your feature requests to our product team.
Going "OFF" duty
- Click on your avatar in the left hand menu (right corner for legacy plans)
- Choose "Go off duty" from the drop down menu
Going back "ON" duty
Now you're back, so how do you go "on duty"?
When you log in, you'll see a red banner at the top of the page. Click the "I'm back!" button.
- Can I send a ticket response if I'm off duty? Yes, you can still answer a ticket, but if the user writes back it will go to Unassigned.
- Can I specify which queue the ticket will go to if the user writes back? No, not at this time.
- What will happen to my current tickets when I go off duty? They will stay in your queue unless the customer writes back. If a customer sends in a new reply, it will be move to the last queue it belonged to.
- What if a rule assigns new tickets to me? The system will see you're off duty and put those tickets in the last queue it belonged to.
- How will I know if another agent is off duty? When you assign a ticket, you will see (off duty) next to the agent's name. You will still be able to assign the ticket to them if you want.