We have a Facebook app which lets you add your UserVoice feedback forum to your Facebook page. This article walks you through how to set this up. You can see this in action on our Facebook page here.
This integration is only available with our Product Management product.
The UserVoice Facebook app can be added to regular brand pages and app pages, but cannot be added to personal pages.
SproutSocial Integration (Twitter and Facebook)
We also have an integration with SproutSocial. This will let you create, track and resolve tickets directly from the Sprout application. This article walks through setting it up.
With SproutSocial, you can turn Twitter and Facebook posts into UserVoice tickets. Here is how this process pans out:
- A social media message is found by your social media manager using Sprout social that needs to be addressed. With a few clicks, this message is sent to your UserVoice console and is turned into a ticket
- Your support team responds to the ticket directly from UserVoice with further instructions and details
- The response arrives in Sprout social, and your social media manager responds to the customer
See Users' Recent Tweets in UserVoice
The Twitter gadget will allow you to see the most recent tweets by the ticket sender, as well as the most recent Twitter mentions of your company Twitter name.
2. Click the icon in the bottom left corner [If you’re on an old version of UV, your settings will be accessed from the admin header.]
3. Choose "Integrations" from the drop-down menu
4. Click on "Gadgets"
5. Click on the "Twitter" button
6. In the name box, give it a label
7. In the Company Twitter Username box, enter your company name (e.g. @UserVoice)
8. Click the Create button at the bottom, and you're done!