An agent (also called an admin. We use the terms interchangeably) is anyone who has access to the back end of your UserVoice account.
An agent or admin can...
- Reply to tickets
- Write and publish Knowledge Base articles
- Moderate the forums
- Invite users to private forums
- Update idea statuses and send notification to subscribers
- Changes settings for Feedback and Support Tools
What is an Owner?
An Owner can do everything an agent can, but can also...
- Change the company’s UserVoice plan
- View past invoices
- Update billing information
- Add new admins
- Edit admin permissions
For pricing based on the number of admins, Owners count as an admin, since they are able to do the same things as an admin.