In this article, we will outline what's possible with Topics for the Knowledge Base. If you are looking for additional functionality, please share your ideas on our Knowledge Base idea forum. This is the best channel for communicating your feature requests to our product team.
- Click the icon in the bottom left corner
- Choose "General"
- Click "Article Topics."
You’ll see your current Knowledge Base topics listed. You have several options.
- Reorder: Click on the little “Reorder” icon, and move the topics into the order you want.
- Add a New Topic: Allows you to add a new topic.
- Edit: Allows you to edit and change a current topic.
- Delete: This deletes the topic. The articles associated with the topic won’t be deleted; they’ll just no longer be assigned to a topic.
Q: How do I change the order of articles within a Knowledge Base Topic?
A: This article will walk you through how.
Q: Can I create sub-topics?
A: Not at this time. Support our idea for this feature here.