If you want your UserVoice site to be private, so only your users can gain access to the Knowledge Base and feedback forums, you will want to make your UserVoice site private.
This will allow you to grant access to users via Single Sign On or IP address. Users who do not meet these requirements will get an “Access denied” message.
Here’s how to turn this setting on:
- Sign in to your Admin Console
- Click the icon in the bottom left corner. [If you’re on an old version of UV, your settings will be accessed from the admin header.]
- Click the "Web Portal" tab
- You'll see "Restrict access to your site"
- Click "Edit"
- Check the Restrict Access option
If you're using SSO to grant access, your SSO users will have access when they log in. Make sure you have set up Single Sign-On. Please make sure to set the SSO Remote Sign-in URL in the User Authentication SSO settings.
Help! I locked myself out of the account: Admins can bypass site restrictions by going to yoursubdomain.uservoice.com/admin and logging in there.