- Change your admin email address
- Update your job title
- Edit the signature for tickets
- Change your language for the admin console
Change your Admin (agent) Email Address
Click your avatar in the admin menu, and choose "My Profile" from the drop down menu. You'll see the option to change your email address. This is the email address you use to log in on your UserVoice site and the one we send notifications to.
It says my email is taken: If you get a warning that your "Email is Taken" when trying to change the address, this article will walk you through how to fix it.
Update your Job title
The agent job title appears when you post a comment as this admin on the feedback forums:
This can be changed in the "My profile" settings when you click the "Avatar" icon.
Create your Signature for Tickets
On your " My Profile" page, you'll see "Email Signature." The signature is automatically included whenever you answer a ticket. You can use HTML formatting to include things like links or images.
Change the language of the admin console
Each agent (aka admin) can set the language of the admin console for their profile (so if you change your admin console language, it won't affect other agents).
- Click your avatar in the top right corner
- Choose "My Profile" from the drop down menu
- Click the language menu to choose a different language for your view of the admin console
All our translations are maintained by our community. You can submit translations on our translation portal at http://translate.uservoice.com (you can also submit corrected translations there).
- How do I edit which notifications I receive? Click your avatar -> Choose "Notifications" in the drop down menu. You'll be able to edit your basic notification settings.
- Can I edit the footer for our ticket replies? Yes, on plans with custom HTML/CSS you can do this with Liquid Templates. Learn more here.