[Note: Some plans may not have access to this feature. Contact email@example.com to learn how to upgrade.]
Create your Labels
- Click the feedback icon on the left
- Click the "Labels" tab at the top of your views and forums.
- Existing labels will display here.
- Click the '+' icon on the left to create a new label.
- You'll be prompted to enter the Label name, and you can choose to nest it under an existing label
Managing your Labels
Click the Feedback icon -> Click the Labels tab at the top of the page.
You will be able to see how many suggestions are using an existing label, and can click through to view them.
If you click the ... option on the right, you will be able to edit the label, change which labels it is nested under and even delete it.
How to use Labels
To find all ideas with a specific label, go to the main feedback area (on the back end, from the bulb icon on the left) click the "Labels" tab, and you can choose which labels to filter by.
All ideas with the labels you selected will be returned (this is an OR search). This allows you to tag ideas, and find just those ideas with the labels you have selected.
You also have the option to save your filters as views, which is covered in this article.
Get the Most out of your Labels
Certain ideas may be really important to your top-tier customers, while others are geared more toward the mid-market. No matter how you categorize user feedback, labels make it easy to keep track of how everything fits together.
- You can use labels to categorize potential features by strategic value and estimated cost of development to help with prioritization.
- You can use labels to identify the product manager or team responsible for creating the detailed requirements for a particular idea.