You can use Google Analytics to track page views for your Knowledge Base articles. It's super easy to set up, and you can have everything up and running in a manner of minutes.
If you are looking for additional functionality, please share your ideas on our Knowledge Base idea forum. This is the best channel for communicating your feature requests to our product team.
Set up Google Analytics
- Log into your Google Analytics account or create a new account at https://googleanalytics.com
- Create your new account, and enter your UserVoice site's URL
- Copy the Tracking ID provided by Google Analytics
- Log into the Admin Console of your UserVoice site
- Click the icon in the bottom left corner
- Click Integrations -> Google Analytics (click edit)
- Paste your Tracking ID into UserVoice.
And you're done! Now when you log into Google Analytics, you'll be able to see page views for your Knowledge Base articles.