You can use Google Analytics to track page views for your Knowledge Base articles. It's super easy to set up, and you can have everything up and running in a manner of minutes. Don't worry, though. We'll walk you through the process.
- Log into your Google Analytics account or create a new account at https://googleanalytics.com
- Create your new account, and enter your UserVoice site's URL
- Copy the Tracking ID provided by Google Analytics
- Log into the Admin Console of your UserVoice site and Click Settings -> Integrations -> Google Analytics (click edit)
- Paste your Tracking ID into UserVoice.
And you're done! Now when you log into Google Analytics, you'll be able to see page views for your Knowledge Base articles.
Other Articles You Might Find Helpful:
- Instant Answers Report
- Optimizing Articles for Instant Answers
- Track Forum Views with Google Analytics