You can use Google Analytics to track page views for your forums. It's super easy to set up, and you can have everything up and running in a manner of minutes. We'll walk you through the process.
- Log into your Google Analytics account or create a new account at https://googleanalytics.com
- Enter your UserVoice site's URL
- Copy the Tracking ID provided by Google Analytics
- Log into the Admin Console of your UserVoice site
- Click the icon in the bottom left corner to access your Settings
- Click Integrations -> Google Analytics (click edit)
- Paste your Tracking ID into UserVoice.
How it Works
- Number of users who visit a specific idea or forum on your UserVoice web portal. You can use this to understand overall visits on your web portal, drill into entrance paths or understand visits around a specific idea.
- Under Events, you will also be able to see number of votes, ideas and comments created on the web portal (does not count feedback captured through the Contributor Sidebar, widget or Admin Console).