To enable this feature:
- Click the icon in the bottom left corner
- Click “Web portal"
- Click ‘edit’ next to “Custom Terms of Service"
After you modify your terms of service, your users will be prompted to accept them when they sign into your web portal (they will only need to accept them once). They will not be able to sign in, vote on an idea, or create an idea without checking the box to signify that they agree to the terms. Your users will need to accept the terms each time you update them.
A few things to note:
- Users who use Contact Widget will not be prompted to agree to the Terms of Service
- If you are using SSO to authenticate users, your users will not be prompted to agree to the terms of service.
- Your custom terms of service must be compatible with UserVoice's standard Terms of Service.
- Basic Textile formatting like links, bold and bullets are supported for custom ToS. More advanced formatting like inserting an image or table may work but are not supported.
You Might Find Helpful:
- Change your company name
- Make your site and Knowledge Base private
- Set up your own URL (domain) for UserVoice