Create Your Teams
- Click the Settings icon in the bottom left corner [If you’re on an old version of UV, your settings will be accessed from the admin header.]
- Click "Sidebar" -> Scroll down to "Create Teams"
- Click "Add Team."
Choose a Team name, select who should be on the team, and then save your changes.
- Creating a team is retroactive, so feedback those users have already captured will now count for this team.
- Users can be members of more than one team, and their feedback will show under both team's lists of feedback.
- If you remove a user from a team, it does not delete them or their feedback. It simply means their feedback are no longer connected to that team.
- You can set a Contributor's Team when first inviting them. Make sure you create the team before inviting the new Contributor.
- You will need to be an Admin or Owner of the UserVoice account to set this up.
View a Team's Feedback
With our current reporting, you can view a Team's feedback in the contributor sidebar [Learn more about setting up the sidebar].
Open the sidebar from your bookmark's bar -> Click the menu option in the top left corner -> Choose "Top Requested Suggestions.
You'll then see a list of all feedback and you can filter by team and time period (past 30 days or all time).
Do you have a report for this? Not yet, but it's definitely something we want to add. Please, share your ideas on what you would like to see in this type of report on our forum.
Can I use the teams I've set in other parts of the app? Right now, Teams are only for the Contributor Sidebar but please share your ideas on other ways you would want to use this feature.
You Might Find Helpful:
- Getting started with the Contributor Sidebar
- Using the Contributor Sidebar
- Managing Feedback captured by the Contributor Sidebar