If you're using our contributor sidebar, you can segment your contributors by team, and even view suggestions by team in the sidebar. To learn more about the sidebar, check out our Getting Started Guide.
Create Your Teams
Click the Settings icon in the bottom left corner -> Click the "Sidebar" tab -> Scroll down to "Create Teams" -> Click "Add Team."
Choose a Team name, select who should be on the team, and then save your changes.
- Creating a team is retroactive, so requests those users have already captured will now count for this team.
- Users can be members of more than one team, and their requests will show under both team's lists of requests.
- If you remove a user from a team, it does not delete them or their requests. It simply means their requests are no longer connected to that team.
- You will need to be an Admin or Owner on the UserVoice account to set this up.
View a Team's Requests
With our current reporting, you can view a Team's requests in the contributor sidebar [Learn more about setting up the sidebar].
Open the sidebar from your bookmark's bar -> Click the menu option in the top left corner -> Choose "Top Requested Suggestions.
You'll then see a list of all suggestions, and can filter by team and requests by all time or the last 30 days, which is a great way to see recent top requests.
Do you have a report for this? Not yet, but it's definitely something we want to add. Please, share your feedback on what you would like to see with this type of report on our forum.
Can I use the teams I've set in other parts of the app? Right now, Teams are only for the contributor sidebar, but do share your feedback on how else you would want to use this feature.
Other Articles You Might Find Helpful
- Getting started with the Contributor Sidebar
- Using the Contributor Sidebar
- Managing Requests from the Contributor Sidebar