If your internal teams are using our Contributor Sidebar to capture requests from end users, as a Product Manager you can view and manage the requests you receive. Let's get started!
[Learn more about the contributor sidebar.]
- Across all Forums: To review requests coming in click the Ideas icon in the left-hand menu -> Click the "Activity and Moderation" tab at the top of the page. You will see all activity, including requests, and you can set it so you only see requests.
- Within a Forum: If you want to only view requests within a forum, click the Ideas icon -> Click "All open suggestions" -> Click the forum filter and select the forum you want -> Click the " "Related Activity and Moderation" Tab within the forum. You will see all activity and you can filter by requests.
- On an Idea: If you're looking into a particular product suggestion, though, you might want to only view requests for that suggestion. Click the ideas icon on the left-hand menu -> Click "All open suggestions" -> You can filter suggestions by forum, category, status, and label -> click into the suggestion. You'll then be able to view and filter all requests for this suggestion.
How do I Edit a Request?
If you need to edit a request, click the "Edit" button. You can change which forum it's posted to, and whether the user is subscribed to the idea or not.
Where can I see Requests by Team?
You can see reports by team within the Sidebar. Open the contributor sidebar, and click the menu icon -> Click "Top Requested Suggestions." You can then filter requests by team.
To learn more about managing contributor teams, check out this article.
Is there a report for requests? Not at this time, but it's a great idea, and a feature we do want to add. Please share your suggestions on how you would like this to work on our forum.
You Might Find Helpful:
- Getting started with the Contributor Sidebar
- Connecting Contributor Requests to the Correct Ideas
- Organize Ideas with Internal Labels