Enter the user's email address
You can also search for a user, or click the email field and choose from one of the email addresses listed.
Enter the customer's feedback
In this field, enter the customer's feedback using their words if possible. This text will only be visible to admins within UserVoice.
Linking Feedback to Suggestions
You will need to link the feedback to an existing idea or create a new idea to link it to. If you create a new suggestion on behalf of a user, the suggestion you create will show you as the creator, and be visible to anyone with access to the forum.
If this suggestion gets a status update, you'll receive a notification so you can follow up with the customer. To learn how to manage your notification preferences, check out this article.
Subscribe the customer to updates
Viewing Status Updates on Suggestions
Viewing Users and Accounts
- Click the "hamburger" icon in the top left, and search for the company name.
- When you click into a particular account, you can see all ideas supported by users connected to the account along with all feedback shared.
- If you click "Capture Customer Feedback" from the Accounts Page, it will give you a list of all the user's connected to that account to choose from when capturing the feedback.
Q: Why does the sidebar load in a new window?
Q: How do I see other feedback the user has given?
Q: Can I hide the sidebar?
Q: I went to a new page, and the sidebar is missing?
You Might Find Helpful:
- Managing Feedback captured by Contributor Sidebar
- Connecting Contributor Feedback to the Correct Ideas
- Contributor Notifications