Searching for tickets offers you a lot of great ways to find specific ticket data. You might need to keep track of all the tickets submitted by one user, the tickets answered by another Admin or even how many tickets were created in the last week.
Starting on our Standard Plan, saved ticket searches allow you to quickly access your searches again and again. And they are unique to each Admin. So you have your saved searches (only you can see), and other Admins have their own.
How Do I Save a Ticket Search?
1. Start by entering the search parameters. Check out this article on how to search for tickets.
2. Once you input your parameters, click "Enter."
3. When your search results are displayed, click the gear icon next to the search bar. Choose "Save search as..."
4. Enter what you want the search to be called.
5. The ticket search will now be displayed under "My Searches." A count of open tickets in that category will also be displayed and updated as new tickets come in.
Saved searches are displayed in alphabetical order and can't be reordered.
6. You can delete or rename a search by hovering over it with your mouse until the gear icon appears. You can choose Rename or Delete. Delete will not affect the tickets. Just the search.