You can use Web Hooks to push information to various services. Here's how to do it with Flowdock:
- Sign in to your Admin Console
- Click "Settings" in the Admin Header → Choose "Integrations" from the drop down menu.
- Scroll down to the Service Hooks section and click Flowdock
You'll now be presented with a few dialogue boxes:
- Choose a Service Hook name - for your own reference inside UserVoice
- Flow Token - found at https://www.flowdock.com/account under API Tokens, then "Flow API token"
- Tags - choose the tag that will accompany all data sent to Flowdock
- Lastly choose which notifications you want integrated
Finally, click Create and you'll begin receiving UserVoice data into your Flowdock!