You can use Google Analytics to track page views for your feedback forums. It's super easy to set up, and you can have everything up and running in a manner of minutes. We'll walk you through the process.
- Log into your Google Analytics account or create a new account at https://googleanalytics.com
- Enter your UserVoice site's URL
- Copy the Tracking ID provided by Google Analytics
- Log into the Admin Console of your UserVoice site
- Click the icon in the bottom left corner to access your Settings [If you’re on an old version of UV, your settings will be accessed from the admin header.]
- Click Integrations -> Google Analytics (click edit)
- Paste your Tracking ID into UserVoice.
And you're done! Now when you log into Google Analytics, you'll be able to see page views for your forums.