You can use Google Analytics to track page views for your feedback forums. It's super easy to set up, and you can have everything up and running in a manner of minutes.
Don't worry. We'll walk you through the process.
- Log into your Google Analytics account or create a new account at https://googleanalytics.com
- Create your new account, and enter your UserVoice site's URL
- Copy the Tracking ID provided by Google Analytics
- Log into the Admin Console of your UserVoice site
- Click the icon in the bottom left corner
- Click Integrations -> Google Analytics (click edit)
- Paste your Tracking ID into UserVoice.
Note: It can take up to 24 hours for Google Analytics to detect the tracking code on your UserVoice site.
And you're done! Now when you log into Google Analytics, you'll be able to see page views for your forums.
You Might Find Helpful:
- Track Visits/Views on Your Knowledge Base Articles
- Measure an Idea's Activity with Trend Reporting
- View User Activity in UserVoice
- Increase User Activity