Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

General Feedback

How should we improve our feedback and product management tools?
We are listening and use this feedback to prioritize our roadmap!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to understand the engagement of contributor ideas'

I post several ideas and I don't get too much information about it, like:

who saw my idea? where the users came from?
    wow much time people spend reading about it?

I just see that I invest a good time sharing my ideas but never get any feedback or follow up the discussion.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Contributor Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Same immediate keyword search functionality in sidebar as feedback is being generated

When using the contributor sidebar in salesforce or in the browser extension, the "link to existing idea" box should begin to find related ideas as the feedback is being submitted.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Ideas created by contributors should be included in "My Activity"

Ideas that are created by contributors on behalf of other customers should appear in the "My Activity" of the contributor's console. It's a confusing experience for our internal users when they need to find and add feedback to existing ideas they themselves created.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Contributor Console Search Defaults to Ideas

It would be helpful if the Contributor Console search to default to Ideas when performing a search, as that is the most common item we will be searching for

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Need a filter on the feedback dashboard

Need a filter on the feedback dashboard, The ability to see ideas based on status, such as "In Development".

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. View all ideas & internal information from console

We want our internal teams to be able to easily see all ideas and the relevant internal information (internal comments/statuses etc) through the contibutor console.

Right now the only available views are ideas that the team member has added feedback to / created or status updates - otherwise they are forced to use the search function.

We want our business units to be able to browse ideas like someone can on the web portal but see internal information.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Default forum when capturing feedback in sidebar

Instead of having to select any of the forums on the account, allow a forum to be set as a default per user.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Searching for Multiple Accounts with Same Name

In cases where you're integrating with Salesforce for user and account data, searching for an account name may result in multiple accounts with the same name being returned. Currently there's no way to tell which account has the feedback so it becomes a painful guessing game. Returning the number of supported ideas with the account name in the search results would be useful for clicking on the right one.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Global page of all UserVoice feedbacks

[en][Bing Translate]
    Global page of all feedbacks that I as a user enter so I can see and analyze all my feedbacks in UserVoice.

[pt-br]
    Página global de todos os feedbacks UserVoice

Página global de todos os feedbacks que eu como usuário inserir para que eu possa ver e analisar todos os meus feedbacks no UserVoice.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Let agents filter by category in the Zendesk sidebar app

Today, agents can filter ideas in the Zendesk sidebar app by Forum, and they can do a text search within those. It would be awesome if once they select a forum, they could also filter by the categories in that forum. This would help them find the right idea if a text search produces a lot of results.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Default Forum based on Brand in Zendesk sidebar app

We have different Uservoice forums for each of our brands. When agents capture feedback from the Zendesk sidebar app, they manually select the forum corresponding to the brand on that ticket. It would be awesome if we could have the Uservoice forum already selected for that brand to save agents a step.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Formatting for Feedback

Provide a WYSIWYG editor or rich-text formatting (including hyperlinks) for feedback gathered via the contributor sidebar.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Option to change where the contributor sidebar appears

Option to have the sidebar appear on the left side of the browser.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Make it clear required fields were not filled out in Contributor Sidebar

Ideally, the Save button on the contributor sidebar should be greyed-out when an idea has not been selected.

A few of our contributors got tripped up by this, they typed in the feedback, clicked the save button and got confused because nothing happened. They didn't realize that their feedback hadn't been submitted because they hadn't selected an idea.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Have Sidebar bookmark name include domain

When adding the contributor sidebar bookmark, have the domain name in the bookmark name so it can be distinguished if there are users in multiple domains

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base