Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

General Feedback

How should we improve our feedback and product management tools?
We are listening and use this feedback to prioritize our roadmap!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Edit customer requests in the sidebar

I want to be able to edit captured feedback from a user in the sidebar.

Often users come back with more details, and I want to add that quickly from this sidebar, vs. having to open the idea in the forum and edit it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Contributor Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Deferred  ·  Claire Talbott responded

Hi Everyone,

We have reviewed this idea, and it’s not something we plan to implement. Even though we are deferring this idea for now, it is still open to votes and comments. We do want to hear your opinion. Thank you for the feedback, and please, keep sharing!

2. Show top contributors over time

See who the top 10 or 20 contributors have been over a time range (month, quarter, year, etc.) so once can give some positive reinforcement

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contributor Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Select if Contributors will be using the Sidebar as a bookmark or within Zendesk

When inviting contributor users, I want to denote that they will be using the Zendesk app, so that they receive the proper instructions for set up. They do not need to set up a bookmark.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Everyone,

We have reviewed this idea, and it’s not something we plan to implement. Even though we are deferring this idea for now, it is still open to votes and comments. We do want to hear your opinion. Thank you for the feedback, and please, keep sharing!

4. When setting a status, allow an editable subject field

Want to be able to edit the subject of status updates, to more effectively communicate with our users.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Weekly email with sidebar request stats

As an admin or contributor, I'd like to get a weekly email with a summary of this week's requests to help me drive adoption of the sidebar internally and to make sure I am on top of the feedback coming in through our internal teams.
    - total requests this week per team and per person
    - top suggestions for the week per team, with # requests per suggestion, and customer names
    - any new suggestions created by a contributor

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Everyone,

7. Do not require request text

I only want to add the customer as a supporter and not be forced to type in text.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Everyone,

8. Idea from New Feedback Widget

This is a brand new idea for testing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. testing

tfawefa

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. View internal notes via contributor console

The ability for contributors to also view internal idea notes, in addition to status messages in the idea overview.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add Internal note when entering a new idea

The ability for a contributor (staff member) to also add an internal note in addition to the current fields when entering a clients idea via the contributors portal.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Contributory: Export my ideas with statuses

As a Contributor, I would like the ability to export all my ideas and see what the Public and Private statuses are.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Contributor Portal to have Internal status

I would like to have the Internal Status displayed for my contributed, following and upvoted ideas when using the Contributor Portal. Only Public status is shown at this point but I want to be able to follow the internal status.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Show linked work items to contributors

When linking feedback, show the contributor if the idea has linked work items (Jira, Azure Devops/VSTS_.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Show Internal Status on User and Account view in Contributor Console

Only Public status is displayed, and you are required to click into the specific idea to see the Internal Status.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. More Granular Roadmap View Access

Ability to grant/restrict Roadmap view access in the Contributor Console by Team or individual Contributor

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Show owner of feedback as who shared this on the public site

When a contributor or any admin enters feedback for a user/customer, the idea displays on the public side as if the idea is owned by that contributor. We need for the idea to show as being owned/entered by the customer who provided the feedback initially. We would prefer to prevent all feedback to appear like it came from the company, or the perception of this. Also, when an idea is being moved to our dev teams, we create a project and list the customer/account who initially submitted the request. This is hard when the idea isn't listed as coming from…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base