Translate Ideas and Comments.
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

General Feedback

How should we improve our feedback and product management tools?
We are listening and use this feedback to prioritize our roadmap!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Contributor Console: User Name Search

In the new Contributor Console, I'd like to have the system search and return a list of users when typing in whose idea is this just like other tools SO THAT I don't have to find their exact email address.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Contributor Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Contributor Console missing Contributor Sidebar capabilities

Contributor console has an option for capturing feedback, which is supposed to be used instead on the classic Contributor sidebar. But the experience is not the same, fields are not the same, and the Private commenting option which was one of the most important features of Contributor sidebar is missing.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Contributor Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Roadmap movement

It would be great to see Roadmap movement like the user activity. When you click on Road map it would be helpful to see both the Roadmap itself and then an activity log of movement on the Roadmap.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contributor Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Contributor Console: Include Account Name on Activity Page

When on Your Activity page, include the Account name when capturing feedback for a user. "You captured feedback for Jane Doe from UserVoice". Link to the Account feedback.

Sometimes the account is more important than the person and you may forget what company that user belonged to. So this would be helpful context.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contributor Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I would like to send files in a feedback

[en][Bing Translate]
    I would like to send files in a feedback

I would like to send files as images when making feedback. If this resource already exists, a thousand pardons, if you can't do it?

[pt-br]
    Gostaria de enviar arquivos em um feedback

Eu gostaria de enviar arquivos como imagens ao fazer um feedback. Se esse recurso já existe, mil perdões, se não pode faze-lo?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Global page of all UserVoice feedbacks

[en][Bing Translate]
    Global page of all feedbacks that I as a user enter so I can see and analyze all my feedbacks in UserVoice.

[pt-br]
    Página global de todos os feedbacks UserVoice

Página global de todos os feedbacks que eu como usuário inserir para que eu possa ver e analisar todos os meus feedbacks no UserVoice.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Contributor Console needs export capabilities

Love the new console - makes things much easier.

What we really need though is a way for contributors to export lists for different accounts within the contributor console.

This allows our field reps to more easily review the supported ideas for our accounts during quarterly review business calls.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Contributor Console: Filter Status Update by Product Area or Forum

Ability to filter the public status updates by Forum. Sometimes you want to see updates for a specific product (our forums are product based).

Additionally, we have some internal forums that would be nice to filter out of this view.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Contributor Console: Roadmap doesn't take up enough of available space

The Roadmap only shows 3.5 columns in my view; meanwhile, almost half the screen real estate is still available. Seems like a bug.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Contributor Console: Internal Roadmap Scroll not visible by default

The left/right scroll for roadmap is not shown in my view without having to scroll down to see it. Usability issue.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Let agents filter by category in the Zendesk sidebar app

Today, agents can filter ideas in the Zendesk sidebar app by Forum, and they can do a text search within those. It would be awesome if once they select a forum, they could also filter by the categories in that forum. This would help them find the right idea if a text search produces a lot of results.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Default Forum based on Brand in Zendesk sidebar app

We have different Uservoice forums for each of our brands. When agents capture feedback from the Zendesk sidebar app, they manually select the forum corresponding to the brand on that ticket. It would be awesome if we could have the Uservoice forum already selected for that brand to save agents a step.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Report for Requests by Team

Create a report of Requests filtered by Teams configured for the Contributor Sidebar.

Would be in the following locations:
    Idea → Insights & Activity → Filter to include "Requests" → add filter for Team

Suggestions → Forum/Saved View → Activity & Moderation → Filter to include "Requests" → add filter for Team

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Formatting for Feedback

Provide a WYSIWYG editor or rich-text formatting (including hyperlinks) for feedback gathered via the contributor sidebar.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Mitigate against duplicate feedback requests

If the same Contributor is capturing the same piece of feedback, logged on behalf of the exact same user, do not allow submission, and give some indication that this has already been captured.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Limit Contributors to Specific Forums

Limit which forums Contributors can post to, and set their permission for forums by team. Currently Contributors can post ideas to any open forum on an account.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Make idea description mandatory in the Contributor Sidebar

When contributors create ideas, make it mandatory for them to enter a description. This way Product Managers can make sure they get the necessary details when Contributors create ideas.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Submission Confirmation For Contributors

As a contributor, I would like to receive confirmation that an idea I've submitted via sidebar has been created and is live in the forum.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base