Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

General Feedback

How should we improve our feedback and product management tools?
We are listening and use this feedback to prioritize our roadmap!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. UserVoice Salesforce Lightning Component

I’m not expecting anything much different from what is being captured from the Salesforce Opportunity record. It would be the same fields to capture the contact’s email, feedback, vote/idea and any need for escalation. It would be just the information being asked by the Sidebar but made into a Lightning component so that it is integrated right into Salesforce. I have been in several calls with Customer Success members last week and it was definitely a struggle trying to help them install the Chrome bookmark and guide them to use this outside of Salesforce.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Contributor Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Uservoice submissions unreviewed

Hi team,

I have submitted 15+ Uservoice feedbacks since last year, but they haven't been checked.
    Am I submitting in the wrong section?

Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. broken link

on:
    http://www.developerfusion.com/tools/convert/vb-to-python/

the active link for feedback is broken using latest edition of FireFox,

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Ability to push a custom email from the contributor console and sidebar when capturing an idea or piece of feedback.

When capturing feedback on behalf of a prospect or user, I'd like to have the ability for the option to have control of an email notification on save. This way when I capture the feedback I can immediately message the prospect or user that their feedback has been captured and have additional context/control over the communication.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Filter idea search in contributor console by Forum

Some of the forums are archived and not relevant, and I don't need their results cluttering my search in the contributor console.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Show Internal Status on User and Account view in Contributor Console

Only Public status is displayed, and you are required to click into the specific idea to see the Internal Status.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. More Granular Roadmap View Access

Ability to grant/restrict Roadmap view access in the Contributor Console by Team or individual Contributor

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Show owner of feedback as who shared this on the public site

When a contributor or any admin enters feedback for a user/customer, the idea displays on the public side as if the idea is owned by that contributor. We need for the idea to show as being owned/entered by the customer who provided the feedback initially. We would prefer to prevent all feedback to appear like it came from the company, or the perception of this. Also, when an idea is being moved to our dev teams, we create a project and list the customer/account who initially submitted the request. This is hard when the idea isn't listed as coming from…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Ability to understand the engagement of contributor ideas'

I post several ideas and I don't get too much information about it, like:

who saw my idea? where the users came from?
    wow much time people spend reading about it?

I just see that I invest a good time sharing my ideas but never get any feedback or follow up the discussion.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Same immediate keyword search functionality in sidebar as feedback is being generated

When using the contributor sidebar in salesforce or in the browser extension, the "link to existing idea" box should begin to find related ideas as the feedback is being submitted.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Contributor Console missing Contributor Sidebar capabilities

Contributor console has an option for capturing feedback, which is supposed to be used instead on the classic Contributor sidebar. But the experience is not the same, fields are not the same, and the Private commenting option which was one of the most important features of Contributor sidebar is missing.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Contributor Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey all,

Thanks for the feedback and support of this idea.

Upon rollout of the Contributor Console, this feedback helped us identify that we did not make it clear enough that the feedback captured from the Contributor Console is private.

That is, like with the contributor console, feedback associated to ideas on behalf of customers from the Contributor Console is always private.

We are working on a few updates to help make this more clear moving forward.

Thanks again.

14. Flag Idea as Important Retroactively

We would like to be able to "Flag as Important" after the initial feedback is captured. Sometimes our Contributors forget to flag initially or decide they want to escalate the idea after the initial capture.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. FRs by Account in Table Format and/or Export

I'd like to easily review all Feature Requests that match a customer or keyword (eg.. company name) in a simple and easy to review table; as opposed to the blog view we can see in the activity dashboard search results today. I'd also like the ability to easily export that table of data into a CSV/XLS

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Contributors should be notified when ideas associated with their feedback gets commented on

Contributors should be notified when ideas associated with their feedback gets commented on

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Contributors Post Ideas Anonymously

When capturing a new idea through the Contributor sidebar, we would like the idea to be from an anonymous user, not a post from an internal team member. We don't want it to look like our employees are complaining about the product.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Ideas created by contributors should be included in "My Activity"

Ideas that are created by contributors on behalf of other customers should appear in the "My Activity" of the contributor's console. It's a confusing experience for our internal users when they need to find and add feedback to existing ideas they themselves created.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Contributor Console Search Defaults to Ideas

It would be helpful if the Contributor Console search to default to Ideas when performing a search, as that is the most common item we will be searching for

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base