Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

General Feedback

How should we improve our feedback and product management tools?
We are listening and use this feedback to prioritize our roadmap!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Contributor Sidebar - filter 'top requests' by category

The Contributor Sidebar has a page where you can see the top requested ideas from each internal team. It would be great if contributors could filter that list down by forum and category.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Contributor Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Deferred  ·  Claire Talbott responded

Hi Everyone,

We have reviewed this idea, and it’s not something we plan to implement. Even though we are deferring this idea for now, it is still open to votes and comments. We do want to hear your opinion. Thank you for the feedback, and please, keep sharing!

2. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Contributor Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Everyone,

We have reviewed this idea, and it’s not something we plan to implement. Even though we are deferring this idea for now, it is still open to votes and comments. We do want to hear your opinion. Thank you for the feedback, and please, keep sharing!

3. The data in the admin portal's user sidebar (inspector) doesn't match what the contributor sidebar shows for that user

If I view a user profile in the sidebar, their activity summary data is different from the activity summary data that I see in the admin console user inspector. They should match or be clear that they are showing different data. For example, in admin inspector/profile the lightbulb icon shows the number of suggestions that the user created, but in the contributor sidebar the lightbulb shows number of suggestions the users has supported. Also, in the admin user inspector there is a heart showing the number of votes the user has used, which is similar to the number of suggestion…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contributor Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi everyone!

We appreciate your thoughts on this! We’ve moved away from the Inspector Sidebar being a key part of the product as we’ve introduced more features on our Users and Account Pages.

As a result, we won’t be implementing this idea.

Have ideas for ways we can make our User and Account pages even more valuable? Please, tell us!

4. Notifications for Flagged Ideas

Admins notified when an idea has been flagged

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Request to Become a Contributor

I’m in a situation where we have sales units places globally and I do not know the names of all these people and therefor I cannot invite them from the admin console. Not all of them at least. I can identify a part of our sales and support people and invite them. But I’m wondering if it would be possible for the rest to request to be a contributor?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. UserVoice Salesforce Lightning Component

I’m not expecting anything much different from what is being captured from the Salesforce Opportunity record. It would be the same fields to capture the contact’s email, feedback, vote/idea and any need for escalation. It would be just the information being asked by the Sidebar but made into a Lightning component so that it is integrated right into Salesforce. I have been in several calls with Customer Success members last week and it was definitely a struggle trying to help them install the Chrome bookmark and guide them to use this outside of Salesforce.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Filter idea search in contributor console by Forum

Some of the forums are archived and not relevant, and I don't need their results cluttering my search in the contributor console.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. FRs by Account in Table Format and/or Export

I'd like to easily review all Feature Requests that match a customer or keyword (eg.. company name) in a simple and easy to review table; as opposed to the blog view we can see in the activity dashboard search results today. I'd also like the ability to easily export that table of data into a CSV/XLS

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Contributors should be notified when ideas associated with their feedback gets commented on

Contributors should be notified when ideas associated with their feedback gets commented on

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Flag Idea as Important Retroactively

We would like to be able to "Flag as Important" after the initial feedback is captured. Sometimes our Contributors forget to flag initially or decide they want to escalate the idea after the initial capture.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Capture feedback by forwarding an email to UserVoice

So I can quickly forward feedback from my email client to UserVoice

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Contributor Console: Filter Status Update by Product Area or Forum

Ability to filter the public status updates by Forum. Sometimes you want to see updates for a specific product (our forums are product based).

Additionally, we have some internal forums that would be nice to filter out of this view.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Contributor Console: Include Account Name on Activity Page

When on Your Activity page, include the Account name when capturing feedback for a user. "You captured feedback for Jane Doe from UserVoice". Link to the Account feedback.

Sometimes the account is more important than the person and you may forget what company that user belonged to. So this would be helpful context.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Contributor Console: Roadmap doesn't take up enough of available space

The Roadmap only shows 3.5 columns in my view; meanwhile, almost half the screen real estate is still available. Seems like a bug.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Contributor Console: Internal Roadmap Scroll not visible by default

The left/right scroll for roadmap is not shown in my view without having to scroll down to see it. Usability issue.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Submission Confirmation For Contributors

As a contributor, I would like to receive confirmation that an idea I've submitted via sidebar has been created and is live in the forum.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Option to subscribe users without linking feedback to a suggestion

When capturing feedback with the sidebar, it would be helpful to be able to subscribe the user to future/potential status updates, even if I'm not linking the feedback to a suggestion when I capture it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. In Zendesk app, show status of requests captured against it

It would be helpful if the zendesk ticket could see the status of the request captured against it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. track users by phone number

Instead of requiring email addresses, allow us to track them by phone number as well

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Everyone,

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base