Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

General Feedback

How should we improve our feedback and product management tools?
We are listening and use this feedback to prioritize our roadmap!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Customer Communication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Support not receiving my emails

I have been in touch with support group for my queries. I used to reply back to email and UserVoice Support (support@uservoice.com) used to receive my emails. From last couple of emails, they are not receiving my email and now I have received email that "As we have not received any response from you, we will close this ticket". I have been adding comments to that ticket by replying back to email. Kindly help.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Communication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. In-app notifications to close the loop with customers

In-app notification when a feature a customer/user has asked for has been completed

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Reporting on Email Subscribed Voters

A simple spreadsheet or CSV report containing: email outreach in the past X days tied to a specific idea.

For example:
    Idea A | Email timestamp | User X, Account X | User Y, Account Y |

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Email Subset of Subscribed Voters

We want to be able to select a particular subset of users when using the "Emailing Subscribed Voters" functionality. Ex: If there are 100 customers who have voted for an idea, we may want to select a subset of 10 to email, but still want that communication to live in UV.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Tell Us More  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Communication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Improve your Online Help Function - it's sorely lacking!

I'm not even sure this is the right area - I couldn't find one relted to Help and Support, so here we are.

Basically, can you please improve your help articles to include explicit instructions and/or diagrams?
    Simply saying "Click hte icon on the bottom left" is hopeless!! I don't know what Icon you mean! Which screen? Do I even have this icon? What am I looking for? It's a bit like picking up a hire car in an airport carpark and just being told "collect the green one"

Please make the help files ACTUALLY useful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. The Daily Living Aids Australia One Stop Solution

ObboMed is your only “one-stop-shop and store” for all your health, daily living medical aids things. ObboMed has all your needs covered including Aids for Daily Living,medical,fitness products and gives the best products for your daily needs thing as medical health and fitness equipment.

https://obbomed.com.au/product-category/daily-living-aids-medical/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. what is the best way to recover ost emails using stella ost emails tool

Stella ost to pst recovery tool recover all ost file data in to pst file. ost to pst recovery tool recover all the ost file data in to office 365 account. Ost to pst recovery tool recover 32bit and 64bit ost file data in to pst file. ost to pst recovery tool recover ost file data in to eml file, msg file, mbox file, office 365, mhtml and pst file. Demo version of the software recover 25 emails in each selected folders. For more info visit this link https://www.stelladatarecovery.com/email-migration/ost-to-office-365.php

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. what is the best way to recover edb emails using stella edb emails tool

Stella edb to pst recovery tool is the powerful tool to recover all the edb file data in to pst file. stella edb to pst recovery tool recover all the mailbox items in to pst file. stella edb to pst recovery tool recover corrupted edb file data in to office 365 account. Stella edb to pst recovery tool recover unmounted edb file data in to pst file. edb to pst recovery software recover 32bit and 64bit edb file data in to pst file. for more info visit this link https://www.stelladatarecovery.com/exchange-edb-recovery.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Email end users a summary of updates and activity

Similar to the Admin Digest Email, send end users who have participated in UserVoice forums/widgets updates on the latest news from the product team.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Customer Communication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. feedback-collection widget in-app but that can be customized and user-tagged as regarding specific functionality

I want a button that floats in the same place on every page in my app that, upon click, loads content specific to that page, and allows users to submit feedback on specific functionality so that individual teams can easily monitor feedback for only the features they're working on.

I also want a button that users can click that puts the app in a help-mode of sorts wherein floating buttons are revealed that are effectively "show me how this works and tell me everything I need to know in order to use it effectively" buttons—even if that includes a list…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Customize formatting of all notifications to subscribed users

We need more advanced formatting of text in the body of the notifications coming with status updates and email subscribed voters

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Customize formatting of all notifications to subscribed users

We need more advanced formatting of text in the body of the notifications coming with status updates and email subscribed voters

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Ability to turn off Customer Communication emails

We haven't announced our UV initiative to our customers yet, and are only capturing feedback internally and through contributor. Is there any way we can turn off customer emails? We want to make sure we don't accidentally email them about UV until we announce it publicly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. You can assist with technical issues instead of ingoring the client who needs help!

I have tried several times to get the issue of documents opening on a non-existent monitor resolved but have not received any responses. That is not customer service.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Mandatory status update notification settings

We would like to make the text message & send email to subscribers functionality of public status updates mandatory instead of optional and not default.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Email All Users in UserVoice

Similar to emailing all supporters of an idea, we would like to email all users in UV to ask for more feedback. We know these users have provided feedback before, so we would like to get their input on future roadmap items, and communicate with that group as a whole

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Tell Us More  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Communication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Custom from: email address for subscriber emails

These currently have a random alpha-numeric pattern, e.g. omail-tTyIRW4hbiepjxTf1+edjc9s@feedback-poweredby.uservoice.com

These should be nicer looking or allow the use of custom email addresses.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Show who is getting notified of public status updates

When you make a public status update, a message "Email x subscribers" shows.

This number, x, is the total number of voters who are subscribed and don't have status updates turned of in their global notification preferences AND admins who do have the admin notification preference for all status updates.

We do not surface this clearly in the UI, and we should either provide explanatory text as to what this number includes, or somehow surface who is getting notified.

It could be just a list of the admins who will get notified, since they aren't included in the "Users" tab…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base