Translate Ideas and Comments.
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

General Feedback

How should we improve our feedback and product management tools?
We are listening and use this feedback to prioritize our roadmap!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow admins to edit and customize feedback-related email templates

Allow admins to customize email templates for (some? all?) emails.

184 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

20 comments  ·  Customer Communication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Joshua Rudd responded

Email notifications for ideas currently add your site logo and background color. You can also change the invitation text when inviting users to your forums.

2. Threaded comments for replying to specific comments

Would love to have threaded comments so users can reply specifically to a comment already posted - then that conversation becomes a branch you can expand or close depending on your interest.

69 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Customer Communication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ability to send an email satisfaction survey to users

I received an email today that asked "How would you describe your experience with UserVoice?" where all I had to do was click one of 4 links inside the email and my survey answer was recorded.

I asked about it and Andrew Moyer told me it's an internal system that you're not planning on releasing as a feature of UserVoice? Why not? It's a slick user feedback tool which definitely falls in your wheelhouse!

59 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Customer Communication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow users to subscribe to forum updates

A customer has a group of folks that visit his site and give feedback. However, they only get feedback when they are notified there is a new idea to give feedback on (more of a collaboration tool really).

Allowing users to subscribe to specific forums where new ideas are posted would greatly help in this case.

50 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Customer Communication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Send auto-reply email to users who submit feedback (email receipts)

Add option to give users automatic email notifications when they submit a new idea through Uservoice's feedback tool. Basically just a "thank you" message that users receive automatically after they send in an idea.

Uservoice's Helpdesk tool offers it, we'd like to see it added to feedback.

48 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Customer Communication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Create a survey system, or offer an integration with survey software

Possibility to add multiple questions in the forum for users.

42 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Communication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Rich-text formatting for idea status updates

It would be great if I could format admin responses to ideas using a WYSIWYG editor.

25 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Canned responses for suggestion status updates

Have canned responses you can choose from updating the status of an idea, or automatically recommended if you use a certain status.

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Customer Communication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Customer Communication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Solicit feedback from users using in-app messages

Ability to prompt users in-app for feedback/survey

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Communication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Email customers when they submit their idea

Customers are used to receiving comms when they complete an action.

For example, placing an order, writing a review (e.g. Tripadvisor), contacting customer care.

Please can we email customers to confirm that we've registered their idea & provide a link to their idea?

People love reading their reviews and being able to see if people have the same idea. Let's make it more engaging for our customers!

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Customer Communication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Message all users who have interacted with a forum

Allow all users who have commented or voted on ideas in a forum to be messaged at 1 time. This can help when a release goes out for letting people know what is coming even if they did not vote for those particular ideas.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Customer Communication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Quick polls with email blast invites

Ability to do quick polls instead of smart polls. It would be even better if I could send blasts for either poll type out to my active users asking them to partake in the poll.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. When emailing suggestion subscribers, allow subscribers to reply in UserVoice

When I post a status update or a comment on a suggestion, I email subscribers about the post via UserVoice. When subscribers reply, their email reply is sent directly to me (outside of UserVoice). Ideally, their reply would post to the suggestion comment tread in UserVoice.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Option to specify Mail Server Settings

Provide options to specify server address/protocol/credentials (POP, IMAP, SMTP) to use the mail system of your choice, as opposed to UserVoice's mail system.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Disable the escape key when adding links in email

When replying to a user/customer and you are adding a link in, if you hit the escape key, not only will it close the "add a link" box, but the suggestion window too. So you're losing whatever you already typed.

I don't know how many emails I had to rewrite because of this recently.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Customize UV Terminology

Be able to change out key UserVoice words ("product," "suggestion," "feedback", "idea","vote", etc.) for more contextual terminology, and wording that is more relevant to a client's specific use case and product

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Customize the date range of supporters for email reply

We are trying to target email replies to only include supporters who have added ideas or voted in the last 60 days. Allowing for more customization of who to email instead of just singular or all would be beneficial.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Email response to reactions on status update

Provide a feature where product teams can gain context from users that give a thumbs down, downvote, negative reaction to a status update

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Adding simple polls with Emoji's

A feedback form with a simple poll on top so we can track users satisfaction.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base