Translate Ideas and Comments.
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

General Feedback

How should we improve our feedback and product management tools?
We are listening and use this feedback to prioritize our roadmap!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow users to upload their own profile pic

Be given the option to upload a photo rather than having to use the gravatar service.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Users & Permissions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Admin invitations should redirect to /admin/signin

When admins accept invitations, they are redirected to the end-user sign-in on the web portal.

In some cases, admins aren't able to sign-in with SSO while end users can.

If the account has the site restricted to SSO authentication, the admins won't be able to authenticate accept the invitation

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Users & Permissions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add/Edit Users and Account information

As a UserVoice client Admin, I would like the ability to update and change Users and Accounts information without needing to do an import so that I have more flexibility in making adjustments.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Option to force display of username in feedback for SSO<>ADFS authenticated users

We're using SSO with ADFS for an internal, corporate Forum. Currently, any ideas/feedback submitted is flagged as being submitted by 'anonymous', unless the user has opted to input a username. Ideally, I'd like the option to have a forum display a username/email address for ideas/comments in all cases. I understand why this may not be relevant for external forums but for internal, corporate forums, I see this as essential.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Granular Privacy/GDPR Consent

Users should be able to consent to certain uses of their information (product decisionmaking, notifications)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. View history of status emails and notifications sent to users

Currently there is no ability to see a history of the emails/notifications that have been sent from UserVoice. If I am needing to go back and see if a certain user received an update email, I have no way of doing that from within the UI.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Be able to merge user accounts

If an account has multiple email domains but each one is still apart of the parent company, I would like to be able to merge all relevant domains so that revenue numbers, suggestions, users, etc. are consolidated automatically.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Show number of users in the Accounts Table

It would be great to have a column with the number of users in the Accounts section. Currently, if I want to find out which client has the biggest number of contributing users I have to do it manually which is very time-consuming. Unless there is a way I am not aware of...
    Thanks

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Invite and remove users on multiple private forums at once

Some accounts have multiple private forums and need to invite the same set of users to the forums or remove the same set of users from each forums. It would be ideal to have a way to do this for all forums at once, instead of having to go into every forum.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Limited access license

Accounts want to be able to set up limited access licenses. For example, they might need IT teams to have access to SSO and custom design settings, but not view feedback. Or view only licenses for teams to view reports, but not have access to editing or managing feedback.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Users & Permissions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Make ability to export user data a permission

For GDPR concerns, we'd like to be able to limit which of our admin users can export User Data to a csv. It's a great feature - but represents a compliance concern for our moderators who don't need access to this data.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Be able to manage licensed users through SAML implementations

Admins often have multiple licensed users, contributors and admins in the product, but adding or removing these one by one is a lot to keep up with in larger organizations.

Admins need a way to easily manage their licensed users, ideally through tools they already use like Okta and Active Directory.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow accounts to require email confirmation/password for public forums

UserVoice's default sign in on public forums does not require users confirm their email address or create a password to post ideas, vote or comment. Customers would like the option to make these a requirement.

45 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Users & Permissions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Be able to set read only, post, vote or comment permission for a forum

Have user permissions so that where some users have access to a forum, you can either allow them to read the forum, post in the forum, vote and comment, or a combination of these, rather than Open or Closed to all users with access.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Users & Permissions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Be able to require a user name

When users first create a profile with UserVoice authentication, they are asked for a display name, but aren't required to give one. Admins would like the ability to require a username to encourage collaboration and accountability on the forums.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Don't show admin name on private forum invitations

In some cases, an admin may not want their personal name tied to private forum invites they are sending out. They may want to add their own signature to have the invite look like it came from a team/group/different admin.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Enable user search and batch actions (delete, block) based on IP address

We've recently seen activity that indicates illicit voting with spam accounts all originating from the same IP address. Currently, I can only delete or block those users, one-by-one, in an item where they've voted, and each time I delete one, I get kicked back to the full user list and not the users voting for the post in question.

Apart from better spam and bot prevention from UserVoice as a whole, the ability to quickly find all accounts originating from a particular IP address or other field, and modify those accounts in a batch operation, would be helpful.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Revoke Access to Private forum in bulk

Currently the only option is to move all the ideas to a new private forum (that no one would be invited to) and then delete the existing forums.

Would like to revoke access in bulk to all users that were invited to save the step of having to create new forum, move and then delete.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Be able to re-invite contributors in bulk

If you are inviting a large group of contributors, then it's very possible you will need re-invite several at once.

Right now you have to click through one by one and re-invite, which is too many clicks.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Validate Emails associated with private forums

I would like the ability to have users validate their emails every 6 months or on a specified cadence when they are on a private forum.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base