Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

General Feedback

How should we improve our feedback and product management tools?
We are listening and use this feedback to prioritize our roadmap!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Contributor Console: Internal Roadmap Scroll not visible by default

The left/right scroll for roadmap is not shown in my view without having to scroll down to see it. Usability issue.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Contributor Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Global page of all UserVoice feedbacks

[en][Bing Translate]
    Global page of all feedbacks that I as a user enter so I can see and analyze all my feedbacks in UserVoice.

[pt-br]
    Página global de todos os feedbacks UserVoice

Página global de todos os feedbacks que eu como usuário inserir para que eu possa ver e analisar todos os meus feedbacks no UserVoice.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Let agents filter by category in the Zendesk sidebar app

Today, agents can filter ideas in the Zendesk sidebar app by Forum, and they can do a text search within those. It would be awesome if once they select a forum, they could also filter by the categories in that forum. This would help them find the right idea if a text search produces a lot of results.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Default Forum based on Brand in Zendesk sidebar app

We have different Uservoice forums for each of our brands. When agents capture feedback from the Zendesk sidebar app, they manually select the forum corresponding to the brand on that ticket. It would be awesome if we could have the Uservoice forum already selected for that brand to save agents a step.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Mitigate against duplicate feedback requests

If the same Contributor is capturing the same piece of feedback, logged on behalf of the exact same user, do not allow submission, and give some indication that this has already been captured.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Contributor entered Feedback should count as a vote

When I enter a user's feedback using the sidebar and link it to an existing suggestion I want it to count as a Vote for the suggestion linked to otherwise the feedback manager reviewing support for a suggestion is unlikely to spot that these users also have an interest in it (as the feedback is hidden away in the list of activity for the suggestion rather than the count of supporting users.
    Annotated screenshot attached.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contributor Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

This is currently how this feature works; when feedback is provided by a contributor on behalf of a user, that user is counted as a voter for the idea. If this is not how it is working for you, please let us know and we can investigate it.

- Jared

9. Report for Requests by Team

Create a report of Requests filtered by Teams configured for the Contributor Sidebar.

Would be in the following locations:
    Idea → Insights & Activity → Filter to include "Requests" → add filter for Team

Suggestions → Forum/Saved View → Activity & Moderation → Filter to include "Requests" → add filter for Team

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Formatting for Feedback

Provide a WYSIWYG editor or rich-text formatting (including hyperlinks) for feedback gathered via the contributor sidebar.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Limit Contributors to Specific Forums

Limit which forums Contributors can post to, and set their permission for forums by team. Currently Contributors can post ideas to any open forum on an account.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Make idea description mandatory in the Contributor Sidebar

When contributors create ideas, make it mandatory for them to enter a description. This way Product Managers can make sure they get the necessary details when Contributors create ideas.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Submission Confirmation For Contributors

As a contributor, I would like to receive confirmation that an idea I've submitted via sidebar has been created and is live in the forum.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Follow updates for everything an account supports

It would be great to follow accounts, so that when an update occurs for anything a user on an account is associated with, I can be aware as well.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Contributor Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Option to subscribe users without linking feedback to a suggestion

When capturing feedback with the sidebar, it would be helpful to be able to subscribe the user to future/potential status updates, even if I'm not linking the feedback to a suggestion when I capture it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Enable "blocker" feature on a per-user basis

We would really love to use the "blocker" feature when capturing feedback with the Contributor Sidebar and Salesforce integration. However, with a few different teams utilizing the sidebar, and each of those teams having a different definition of what a "blocker" is, we worry we may get suggestions marked as "blockers" for a a number of different reasons.

It would be INCREDIBLY helpful to us if we were able to enable the ability to mark a suggestion as a "blocker" on a per-user basis. That way we could ensure that each user with the "blocker" feature enabled is working off…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Mobile Enabled Contributor Sidebar

Allow mobile sales people to submit customer feedback via their phone or iPad via Contributor Sidebar.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contributor Tools  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Everyone,

We’ve reevaluated this idea, and it’s not something we plan to implement at the moment. Even though we are deferring this idea for now, it is still open to votes and comments. We do want to hear your opinion. Thank you for the feedback, and please, keep sharing!

20. Search ideas in the sidebar without having to create a new idea

I would like to be able to run a quick search of the ideas in my forum from the contributor sidebar. Currently I can only search for ideas from the sidebar while capturing a customer request.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base