Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

General Feedback

How should we improve our feedback and product management tools?
We are listening and use this feedback to prioritize our roadmap!

• or

475 results found

1. Vote Weighting

Provide the ability to weight votes whilst still only assigning one vote per person to an idea.

For example, if a customer votes for an idea this will receive (within the admin view) 10 votes where as if an internal user votes it only receives 1 vote.

The number of 'weighted votes' should be configurable. When an admin is viewing the idea the weighted and none weighted vote score should be shown.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Deferred  ·  Claire Talbott responded

Hi Everyone,

We have reviewed this idea, and it’s not something we plan to implement. Even though we are deferring this idea for now, it is still open to votes and comments. We do want to hear your opinion. Thank you for the feedback, and please, keep sharing!

2. Custom Cookie Consent

We need to be able to enable and customize a cookie consent for the web portal since we show the web portal via our custom subdomain. Ideally we would be able to integrate our existing consent system to be absolutely compliant and guarantee a consistent user journey throughout our websites.
    This is a tricky matter for us since it blocks us from integrating GA and we are not sure whether we are compliant at all without the option.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Web Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Email request submitter when an idea's status changes

A customer-facing employee has used the sidebar to capture a request for a customer. That employee would like to know when that idea's status changes. Then the employee can reach out to the customer to give them an update. Also, it let's the employee know that the feedback they submit is being heard and responded to. Perhaps send a daily summary email that would sum up status changes to all the ideas that the employee has recorded requests for - including the before and after status, forum, category, suggestion name and a link, the list of customers that they personally…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  Kelly responded

This is live! Now we’ll keep you in the loop when the product team responds to customer feedback you enter, so you can follow up with your customers and prospects.

How does it work?
    1) You enter a customer’s feedback and connect it to an idea in UserVoice. (You might do this through the Contributor Sidebar or Zendesk app, or in the admin console with ‘capture feedback’, ‘add supporter’, or ‘link this ticket to an idea’)
    2) A UserVoice admin posts a status update for the idea.
    3) Now you will get an email with the status update and message plus the customer feedback that you captured for the idea, so you can follow up with those customers and prospects as you see fit.

Learn more here: https://feedback.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/1183483

Common questions
    Q: Can I unsubscribe from these status updates?
    A: Of course! Go to your UserVoice site (i.e. acme.uservoice.com) → Click…

4. Rename Roadmap in admin console

As an admin, I'd like an ability to rename Roadmap page in admin console. Currently we don't plan to share this Roadmap and tend to use it for only a limited amount of features. Our internal users get confused with word "Roadmap", since we use same word in our other applications. It would be great if I'll have ability to rename this page by myself in configuration. Another option is to simple rename this page to "Feature Board".

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Roadmap  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Microsoft Account (MSA) SSO

Provide SSO support for MSA. MSA encompasses Microsoft provided accounts, such as @live, @hotmail, and @microsoft only.

Adding this support would allow a forum to remain public, while still being mandatory for users to sign in to their MS account if they want to leave feedback, vote, or comment on an idea.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Ideas that someone has supported but has not voted or commented on should appear in "My feedback"

Ideas that are supported but not voted or commented on should appear in "My feedback."

There are a couple use cases for this:

1) As a user if I submit an idea but do not vote or comment on it, I still want it to appear under "My feedback"

2) As an admin when I add a supporter to an idea in the admin consol, I would like them to see the idea under their "My Feedback" even though they have no commented or voted on the idea

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ideas  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Remember user's preferred authentication methods

If they sign-in with email address, present that option. If they sign-in with SSO, automatically log them in.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Setting "None" status after responding with another status.

Please restore the ability to select "None" for the status label after a status has been assigned. We respond to ideas using the "none" status to confirm that we've seen them, and to let users know that their idea is a good one, however - If I need to ask a question, I update with a different status for tracking purposes. And currently, if they respond to the question I ask, I'm unable to put the status back to "None" - I have to switch to the old uservoice interface in order to accomplish this, it's quite irritating.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Ideas  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  Claire Talbott responded

Hi all, this bug was fixed on 3/14/18. I do apologize for the delay in getting the status updated!

9. Idea Insights lists (trending ideas, inactive ideas, etc) on a dedicated page

Each of the lists of ideas (trending, this just in, Inactive, etc) on the Idea Insights tab should be scannable in more than just the widget on that tab.

This would help users take more actions in the context of each of those list of ideas. For example, bulk delete of "inactive ideas" or bulk status updates on ideas with no status in a while.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Show who is getting notified of public status updates

When you make a public status update, a message "Email x subscribers" shows.

This number, x, is the total number of voters who are subscribed and don't have status updates turned of in their global notification preferences AND admins who do have the admin notification preference for all status updates.

We do not surface this clearly in the UI, and we should either provide explanatory text as to what this number includes, or somehow surface who is getting notified.

It could be just a list of the admins who will get notified, since they aren't included in the "Users" tab…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Show owner of feedback as who shared this on the public site

When a contributor or any admin enters feedback for a user/customer, the idea displays on the public side as if the idea is owned by that contributor. We need for the idea to show as being owned/entered by the customer who provided the feedback initially. We would prefer to prevent all feedback to appear like it came from the company, or the perception of this. Also, when an idea is being moved to our dev teams, we create a project and list the customer/account who initially submitted the request. This is hard when the idea isn't listed as coming from…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Report on Active Ideas Over Time

Be able to run a report that shows activity of ideas in a time range, and compare the activity in that timeframe. E.g. Idea X gained 50 new votes and 20 new comments in April, and gained 25 votes and 10 comments in May, with totals aggregated into a totals column.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Improve the 'Feedback' tab in Roadmap

The feedback tab in the Roadmap isn't user-friendly. I cannot easily see the information associated with each idea added, such as description, status, last updated, custom fields, etc. There is also no direct link back to the idea if there are no comments (see attached)

Seeing the individual feedback comments is only useful when I have context about the particular idea it is attached to.

Ideally, this tab is just a filtered view of the Idea table for the ideas added to the feature. For us, it's more important to see the ideas associated with a feature so we can…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Roadmap  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Deferred  ·  Claire Talbott responded

Hi Everyone,

We have reviewed this idea, and it’s not something we plan to implement. Even though we are deferring this idea for now, it is still open to votes and comments. We do want to hear your opinion. Thank you for the feedback, and please, keep sharing!

15. Direct licensed users to appropriate landing page

When Admins sign in, direct them to the Admin Console. When Contributors sign in, direct them to the Contributor Console. Web Portal for everyone else.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Enhance user experience when approving idea comments

Make 'help text' available for action icons such as approving comments and the ability to undo the approval

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Increase visibility of inviting users to a private forum

This setting is incredibly hard to find for a new customer.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  Claire Talbott responded

We hear you on this idea! We added a couple of improvements to help with this:

1) If you are viewing a list of forums, you can click the kebab on the right, to quickly invite or manage invitations: https://cl.ly/b0b3b3c814c1

2) If you are in forum settings, you can click the link to quickly managed authorized users: https://cl.ly/01bf96256075

Have additional functionality you would like to see to make this easier? Let us know!

20. Ability to sort on the Settings page for end-users to easily locate older ideas they have voted or commented on

End-users that look up their past ideas on the web portal have difficulty locating old ideas to find updates/make comments when they are not subscribed or haven't seen activity in a while.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Web Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base